We form an integral part of the trust's service to its patients, families and visitors.
|We provide a range of services incorporating all of the premises owned and/or occupied by the trust.
- Maintenance – mechanical, electrical, joinery, brickwork, plumbing, painting, decorating.
- Medical engineering: - maintenance, advice and training.
- Decontamination and steriliser maintenance.
- Design – building and engineering design, project management and feasibility studies.
|Soft FM are based within Hope house within Macclesfield District General Hospital grounds . We provide day to day management and monitoring of the contracted soft services. We proactively support clinical and non clinical departments working in partnership within the trust and off site locations.
- Bedside entertainment units
- Car parking management
- Conflict resolution training
- Doctors accommodation
- Domestic services
- Grounds maintenance
- Health and hygiene training
- Linen and laundry
- Multi disciplinary audits
- Pest control
- Post room
- Sani bins
- Telephone directory
- Waste and Transport Services
- Window cleaning
We are based in the Arley building at Macclesfield District General Hospital. Please contact the Facilities Helpdesk on 01625 661616 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org