East Cheshire NHS Trust took part in NHS England’s ‘Open and honest care: driving improvement’ programme.
This means that the trust committed to publishing a set of patient outcomes, patient experience and staff experience measures each month so that patients and the public can see how we are performing in these areas.
The information included in these reports included:
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- Information on healthcare associated infection, (MRSA and C Diff)
- Pressure ulcers
- Falls causing moderate or greater harm
- Information on staff experience
- Information on patient experience including Friends and Family Test
- A patient story
- An improvement story describing what the trust has learnt and what improvements it is making.