All of the trust’s non-executive directors are appointed by the NHS Appointments Commission, for a fixed term, following open invitations among members of the local community. The NHS and trust recruitment guidance and policy are followed in these appointments, including open competition and the involvement of an independent external assessor.
The Chief Executive is appointed by the non-executive directors. The executive directors are appointed by the non-executive directors and the Chief Executive. The NHS Very Senior Manager Pay Framework has been adopted by the Remuneration Committee as guidance regarding pay for the Executive Team.
Directors are appointed to permanent contracts subject to a three month notice period. There is no further provision for termination payments within the contract.
- John Wilbraham, Chief Executive
- Ged Murphy, Acting Chief Executive
- Rachael Charlton, Director of People and Culture and Deputy Chief Executive
- Dr John Hunter, Medical Director and Deputy Chief Executive
- Kate Daly Brown, Director of Nursing and Quality
- Lorraine Jackman, Director of Corporate Affairs and Governance (non-voting)
- Simon Goff, Chief Operating Officer (non-voting)
- Kara Mason, Acting Director of Finance, Planning and Estates
- Katherine Sheerin, Director of Transformation and Partnerships
If you would like to get in touch with the board, please email Janine Homer.